Forecast details for Sainte-Foy
|Extended Forecast - Environment Canada|
Snow or freezing rain
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Chance of showers
Bernières, QC (Issued: 5:54 PM EDT Sunday 26 March 2017)
- Sunday night
- Increasing cloudiness. Snow mixed with ice pellets beginning this evening. Risk of freezing rain late this evening and overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 4.
- Snow mixed with ice pellets changing to freezing rain in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain in the morning and early in the afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
- Monday night
- Freezing rain. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near zero.
- Rain. High plus 2.
- Tuesday night
- Cloudy periods with 70 percent chance of showers. Low minus 1.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4.
- Wednesday night
- Clear. Low minus 5.
- Sunny. High plus 5.
- Thursday night
- Clear. Low minus 7.
- Sunny. High 7.
- Friday night
- Clear. Low minus 3.
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 5.